West Palm Beach, FL - 33401
(561) 640-0050

Mary Rubloff YWCA Harmony House

The YWCA of Palm Beach County provides individual counseling to women in the community to cope with their abusive relationships in order to make the best possible choices for their life and well being.

Women in Transition (WIT) Support Group is another program offered by the YWCA of Palm Beach County where women who have experienced abusive relationships learn to take back their power while breaking the cycle of violence.

Established in 1993, the Mary Rubloff Harmony House offers a secure, year round, 24 hour facility for women and their children who are victims of domestic violence.

Harmony House West is located in the western communities of Palm Beach County, which offers individual apartments for up to 2 years for women and their familes seeking transitional housing assistance.

Housing is available for qualified women with children.

For more information, please call (561) 993-2204.

Mary Rubloff YWCA Harmony House Mission Statement


Find a mistake?

Are you the owner of this listing? Do not leave a regular comment if you want this listing updated quickly. Update the information on this listing by following this link. Edit this listing

  • Reply User   2019-08-01 11:32:08

    Looking to donate shampoos and conditioners and soaps. Free.

  • Reply User   2018-11-29 20:00:23

    Hello, I am looking to donate clothes and makeup to women in need. Can you provide me with a womens shelter and contact number so that I can schedule a drop off? I do not want to donate to a place where the women will be charged money or have to pay for the stuff. I want it to be given to them free of charge! Thank you

  • Reply User   2019-10-23 13:22:34

    Hello, I would like to know how to volunteer at the shelter. I am a Christian woman looking for a place to serve women in need. I also like to know exactly what can be donated for the women. I lost my job a couple of months ago and I cannot afford monetary donations, but I can make sometime to volunteer and see how the Lord Jesus would use me. Please let me know if I can stop by and speak with someone. Thank you and I will be waiting for a reply. God blesses you all for what you have been doing for the past 26 years.

  • Reply User   2020-02-05 10:37:33

    I am 58 and in a sometime abusive relationship. I have adult children that do not live with me. Is there a service that offers residency for someone in my situation? I work a full time job where I went from being a temp to now I am the Administrative Assistant. I catch the bus to and from work and I need help please. Thank you.

Leave a Comment
* Comments will be displayed on only, and we do not display personal data of users making comments.

Search by zip code
Search Women's Sober Housing
Sober Housing For Women
Nearby Shelters
© 2008 - 2020 Women's Shelters
All Rights Reserved.