- Monday 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Tuesday 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Wednesday 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Thursday 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Friday 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Saturday closed
- Sunday closed
Shelter for women and their children.
House of Hope of the Pee Dee is a Christian Ministry serving the homeless by providing a helping hand.
Their primary goal is to provide relief to people in crisis, but their ultimate hope is that each resident finds salvation and commits their life to Christ.
They have two long-term homeless shelters:
- one for women and children
- one for men
They also have a Mission Mart that helps support the two shelters.
Donations of furniture, clothing, household items or finances are welcome.
Provide Emergency Shelter Upon exit:
- Residents will live housed
- Residents will live out of poverty
- Residents will have a transportation plan
- Residents will have a savings plan
- Residents will have a support system
- Residents will have a source of income
- Residents will have the opportunity to know Jesus as their personal Savior
Services provided are:
- shelter (safety, 24 hour staff, unbreachable doors and windows)
- permanent address
- reliable telephone service
- private bathing facilities
- laundry room
- up-to-date community resource guide
- bible study
- parenting classes
- life skill classes on financial well-being
- anger management
- discipline techniques
- personal grooming
- resume writing
- case management including intentional encounters