- Monday 9 am - 5 pm
- Tuesday 9 am - 5 pm
- Wednesday 9 am - 5 pm
- Thursday 9 am - 5 pm
- Friday 9 am - 5 pm
Brehon House (formerly Serenity Shores Maternity Home) provides security for homeless pregnant women and their infants in the Tallahassee area.
These women and their newborns are provided the stable, nurturing, safe, warm and loving environment they so desperately need.
- Pre and postnatal education
- career counseling
- encouragement to enroll in GED and other school programs
- assistance in finding permanent housing
- individual case management
- conflict resolution
- infant care training
- self esteem building
- opportunity to bond with their newborn in a loving environment.
Qualifying factors of admission to the home are:
- Must be pregnant.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must be homeless.
- Must not have a criminal background.
- May bring children 18 months or younger to live with them in the home.
Monday-Friday 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
“Brehon’s mission is to improve the lives of children and their families by providing services that promote healthy babies and prevent child abuse and neglect.”