Punta Gorda, FL - 33951
(941) 627-6000
Fax Number: (941) 639-7079

Office Hours

  • Monday 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
  • Tuesday 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
  • Wednesday 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
  • Thursday 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
  • Friday 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
  • Saturday closed
  • Sunday closed

Center for Abuse and Rape Emergencies, Inc. (C.A.R.E.)

The Center for Abuse and Rape Emergencies of Charlotte County, Inc. helps Victims/Survivors of Domestic Violence Sexual Assault and other Violent Crimes in Charlotte County, Florida.

The Goal of C.A.R.E. is to create safety in their community by helping victims/survivors and to promote non-violent relationships by example and education.

  • 24-HR Hotline 941-637-6000

Center for Abuse and Rape Emergencies, Inc. (C.A.R.E.) Mission Statement


Center for Abuse and Rape Emergencies, Inc. (C.A.R.E.) Community Questionnaire
Are you familiar with Center for Abuse and Rape Emergencies, Inc. (C.A.R.E.)? Help users find out answers.

We publish all Helpful information.

Is this shelter safe? (Do not enter private information; it may be published.)
posted Mar 12, 2021

Do you know if they allow kids with their parents to stay here? (Do not enter private information; it may be published.)

Do you have to be married to stay here as a couple? (Do not enter private information; it may be published.)
posted Mar 12, 2021

How old do you have to be to stay here? (Do not enter private information; it may be published.)
posted Mar 12, 2021

Find a mistake?

Are you the owner of this listing? Do not leave a regular comment if you want this listing updated quickly. Update the information on this listing by following this link. Edit this listing

  • User   2018-01-02 20:03:26

    My daughter will be homeless in less than 3 weeks. SHE has NO place to go. She NEEDS HELP. I cannot take her in. She has NO friends here. HELP !!!!!!!

  • User   2019-12-27 02:25:19

    What all do you help with

  • User   2020-01-27 05:40:02

    I need help. My boyfriend is very violent and has threatened me many times.... I don't want to be abused anymore. I may be pregnant...

  • User   2020-04-25 10:17:30

    we need help with legal services. Beginning divorce, and blocking spouse from the house. My daughter is a young woman with a 3 yr old living in Arcadia. Are you able to provide us with counsel and referrals? Thank you, Stephanie

  • User   2020-05-30 13:12:12

    I have some nice ladies clothing, shoes and a few baby clothes and play things. Can you use them? If not, is there a place in Punta Gorda that I can donate these items? Thank you for your time. Tanks for the great work you do for such a special need. Continue to stay safe and healthy.

  • User   2020-09-06 09:25:33

    My abusive ex husband has custody of my 3 kids since he has a great job and money for lawyers and I'm homeless with nothing since he kicked me out and now he's taking money out of my paychecks for child support on top of it. I need to be able to get a safe home for my kids so they can live with me again and I can't do that and pay for a lawyer living on $200 a week after I pay $150 a week in child support and I work full time. I don't even know where to begin getting help. But any recommendations you get give me I'll take it.

Leave a Comment
* Comments will be displayed on only, and we do not display personal data of users making comments.

Search by zip code
Search Women's Sober Housing
Sober Housing For Women
Nearby Shelters
© 2008 - 2021 Women's Shelters
All Rights Reserved.
Privacy Policy