My Sister's House, Inc. is a nonprofit organization which provides services, programs and resources to empower victims of domestic violence and their children to be free from abuse.
My Sister's House is the only shelter-based program serving domestic violence victims in Berkeley, Charleston and Dorchester counties.
Services and resources include:
- 24 hour crisis line
- Food, clothing, transportation and help with purchasing medication
- Children's program
- Counseling and therapeutic assessments
- Field trips
- Music, art and pet therapy
- Community based support groups
- Police in service training in dealing with abuse victims
- Court advocacy
- Volunteer program
- Community education
“To provide services and resources to empower victims and their children of domestic violence to live free from abuse. ”