Provides a domestic violence shelter and services.
The Victim Services Division operates a residential and non-residential program for victims of domestic violence in Cattaraugus County.
The residential program is classified as a Safe Dwelling and is licensed by New York State Office of Children and Family Services (NYS OCFS).
The non-residential program assists victims of domestic violence either through hotline or one-on-one.
Programs funded in part by nys ocfs, cattaraugus county dss, and nys crime victims board.
Services available to victims of domestic violence include:
- 24-hour crisis intervention through operation of the hotline (888) 945-3970.
- 24-hour advocacy/accompaniment to hospital, courts, police, etc.
- 24-hour emergency shelter through the Safe Dwelling.
Counseling services including goal planning:
- Support Group services
- Court accompaniment/preparation
- Crime Victims Assistance through the NYS Crime Victims Board
- Information and referral