- Monday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Tuesday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Wednesday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Thursday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Friday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Saturday closed
- Sunday closed
The Rape and Abuse Crisis Center of Fargo-Moorhead (RACC) provides:
- crisis intervention
- and education to male and female, child, adolescent, adult
- and elder victims of domestic violence, sexual assault, and child sexual abuse
All victim services are free and confidential and distributed on a nondiscriminatory basis.
In addition to direct services to victims and families, the organization seeks to educate and inform the community on the prevalence of sexual and domestic violence in the area, the impact it has, and what can be done to make the community a safe place to work, play and live.