- Monday 8:30 AM - 4:30 PM
- Tuesday 8:30 AM - 4:30 PM
- Wednesday 8:30 AM - 4:30 PM
- Thursday 8:30 AM - 4:30 PM
- Friday 8:30 AM - 4:30 PM
- Saturday closed
- Sunday closed
Domestic violence shelter.
- Shelter is provided for anyone (men, women, and their children) who is not safe in their home because of domestic and/or sexual abuse.
- Any person under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent with the only exception being a married person under 18.
- If guests have income or are receiving food stamps, they will be expected to buy any food needed, not already provided.
- The shelter is only a temporary solution, with stays up to 30 days.
- Any longer stays would have to be assessed by the staff at that time.
- Guests are expected to be actively pursuing alternative housing, striving to meet goals they have set for themselves, and they are following the shelter policies.
What is provided:
- All the necessary items are provided for personal hygiene, also food, baby items, and some clothing.
- No money is given to any individual.
- Transportation to relocate may be available.
- Shelter Managers live on the premises to assure safety and well being at all times.