Anonymous help and information for you or someone you know any time of day or night.
(256) 767-6210 or 1-800-550-9215.
There are no requirements to enter shelter or to call police if you call this help line.
- ShelterEmergency Housing - Food to eat, clothes to wear and a warm safe place to sleep where no one can harm you or your children. Your privacy and confidentiality are protected.
- Supportive Housing - A place to live while you prepare for the changes you want to make in your life.
- Transitional Housing - A single family home where you can live with support services for an extended period. Subject to availability. Safeplace currently has ten transitional homes in locations throughout Northwest Alabama.
- Case Management - Individualized assistance from someone who understands how it is to get free of the violence and regain control of your own life.
- Children's Services - Individualized assistance for your children as you prepare and make changes that you need to make to protect them and live free of abuse.
- Safety Planning - Provides you with the information and the tools you need to keep you and your family safe.
PO Box 90, Waterloo
23.43 miles away