The Salvation Army Adult Rehabilitation Center Memphis, Tennessee 2649 Kirby Whitten Parkway, Memphis, TN 38133 (901) 531-1750 provides:
- 130 men and 30 women with a clean and healthy living environment
- good food
- work therapy
- leisure time activities
- group and individual counseling
- spiritual direction
- and educational recovery classes and resources to overcome addiction and develop life skills
The Bible is the key to their program and everything they do is centered on developing a person's relationship with God through Jesus Christ.
It is a long term commitment of at least 8 months and helps the participant make life choices and changes that, upon reentry, will enable them to maintain themselves as productive citizens of their community.
- A sincere desire to change
- 21-65 years of age
- Valid State ID or Driver's License
- and Social Security Card
For more information please call : 901-531-1750