Cabot, AR - 72023
(501) 941-0899

Lonoke County Safe Haven

Lonoke County Safe Haven's services included:

  • Providing emergency shelter to victims and children fleeing from domestic violence
  • Promoting public awareness on the dynamics of domestic violence and its prevention
  • Assisting victims through the 24/7 hotline
  • Court Advocacy which provides information, support, and assistance in any aspect of civil or criminal cases on behalf of a victim
  • Helpline Advocacy which provides direct communication, information, support, solution, intervention and referral

Lonoke County Safe Haven Mission Statement


Lonoke County Safe Haven Community Questionnaire
Are you familiar with Lonoke County Safe Haven? Help users find out answers.

We publish all Helpful information.

Is this shelter safe? (Do not enter private information; it may be published.)

Do you know if they allow kids with their parents to stay here? (Do not enter private information; it may be published.)

Do you have to be married to stay here as a couple? (Do not enter private information; it may be published.)

How old do you have to be to stay here? (Do not enter private information; it may be published.)

Find a mistake?

Are you the owner of this listing? Do not leave a regular comment if you want this listing updated quickly. Update the information on this listing by following this link. Edit this listing

  • User   2019-04-01 14:11:39

    Do you have any shelters for single women who aren't abused I just moved from Mississippi I completed a 13 month residential faith based recovery program. I moved to Cabot to live with my niece. She is on drugs and has taken all my things. I have a job I'm supposed to start at the dollar store but have no where to live and I have no family and no money or insurance. If you have anything information that could help me I would appreciate it.

  • User   2019-07-04 11:39:59

    I am 58 years old female, single living with my daughter and her family of 6 people. I am looking for transitional housing for myself because they are moving out State and I am trying to go to work to afford my own housing. I am in need of a place to stay until I can afford my own place. Is there anything available? I live on disability and have a car payment each month. I have limited resources. Please help. Thank you

  • User   2020-05-30 10:04:12

    I am a 64 yr.old woman who has just left her alcoholic husband. I have no money or a place to live. I’m in my daughters motel room. She is trying to find a house to rent for herself, husband and kids. I need somewhere to stay while I try to get on my feet. Please. Any help is appreciated. Thank you.

Leave a Comment
* Comments will be displayed on only, and we do not display personal data of users making comments.

Search by zip code
Search Women's Sober Housing
Sober Housing For Women
Nearby Shelters
© 2008 - 2021 Women's Shelters
All Rights Reserved.
Privacy Policy