The Center for Women and Children in Crisis offers shelter and services for women and their children who are threatened with domestic violence and sexual assault.
Domestic Violence shelter 24 hour hotline: 801-377-5500
Outreach and Sexual assault Services Office 24 hour Hotline: 801-356-2511
Sexual Assault Services:
- 24 hour crisis counseling and support to victims of rape and sexual assault.
- Knowledgeable and compassionate advocates assist victims at the hospital or police station Crisis counselors can be reached 24 hours a day to answer question and provide information to victims about emotional/psychological issues related to sexual assault.
- Weekly sexual assault education group for victims and/or their loved ones, Wednesdays at 6:00 pm at the outreach office.
- Therapy support group for sexual assault victims
- Domestic Violence Outreach Services
- Individual Domestic Violence Therapy for former shelter residents
- Community Domestic Violence Education Group-Wednesdays at 6:00 pm at the outreach office.
Domestic Violence Outreach Services
Individual Domestic Violence Therapy for former shelter residents
Community Domestic Violence Education Group-Wednesdays at 6:00 pm at the outreach office.