Shelter and services for women and their children who are threatened with domestic violence and sexual assault.
Domestic Violence shelter 24 hour hotline: 801-377-5500
Outreach and Sexual assault Services Office 24 hour Hotline: 801-356-2511
Sexual Assault Services:
- 24 hour crisis counseling and support to victims of rape and sexual assault.
- Knowledgeable and compassionate advocates assist victims at the hospital or police station Crisis counselors can be reached 24 hours a day to answer question and provide information to victims about emotional/psychological issues related to sexual assault.
- Weekly sexual assault education group for victims and/or their loved ones, Wednesdays at 6:00 pm at the outreach office.
- Therapy support group for sexual assault victims
- Domestic Violence Outreach Services
- Individual Domestic Violence Therapy for former shelter residents
- Community Domestic Violence Education Group-Wednesdays at 6:00 pm at the outreach office.
Community Domestic Violence Education Group-Wednesdays at 6:00 pm at the outreach office.
“The mission of the Center is to provide a caring, advocating, safe, and educationally based environment for survivors of domestic violence and sexual assault. ”