- Monday 8:30 AM - 4:30 PM
- Tuesday 8:30 AM - 4:30 PM
- Wednesday 8:30 AM - 4:30 PM
- Thursday 8:30 AM - 4:30 PM
- Friday 8:30 AM - 4:30 PM
- Saturday closed
- Sunday closed
They can be easily reached 24 hours a day, 7 days a week by calling either of their Crisis Lines.
You will immediately be put into contact with a trained advocate or staff member who is available to listen, answer questions, provide emergency support, and assist in safety planning.
Domestic Violence Crisis Line:
- (615) 896-2012
Sexual Assault Crisis Line:
- (615) 494-9262
- Sometimes you need a place to seek safe shelter.
- If you find yourself fearing for your safety in your home due to domestic or sexual violence, consider staying with them.
- They operate one of the largest safe shelters in Tennessee, offering women, men, and their minor children a safe haven from violence.
- The Bernard House has 12 motel-like bedrooms and is capable of temporarily housing up to 48 people, providing residents the opportunity to regain their lives apart from violence.