The shelters provide up to 6 weeks of cost-free emergency housing which includes case management, on-premise support groups to educate victims on the dynamics of domestic violence, emergency food and clothing assistance and household goods.
Shelters also offer:
- safety planning
- domestic violence injunction assistance
- court advocacy
- information and referrals
- crisis intervention counseling
- community education and awareness
- and relocation assistance
Emergency 9-1-1 cell phones are provided and an agency van is available to transport clients to doctors and outside agency appointments.