- Monday 8:30 am - 5:00 pm
- Tuesday 8:30 am - 5:00 pm
- Wednesday 8:30 am - 5:00 pm
- Thursday 8:30 am - 5:00 pm
- Friday 8:30 am - 4:00 pm
Transitional Shelter, Affordable Housing, Case Management, Supportive Services to Homeless Women and Children.
Specific criteria must be met for those seeking to enter Home of the Sparrow shelters.
The women must be:
- Female, single, pregnant, or a single female parent with children
- Maintaining healthy management of any persistent mental health symptoms
- Willing to abide by the rules and regulations of Home of the Sparrow
- Maintaining Sobriety
Monday-Thursday 8:30 am - 5:00 pm, Friday 8:30 am - 4:00 pm
“To provide hope, opportunity and support that empowers women and children, as they journey from homelessness to self-sufficiency. ”