The River of Life Homes provides shelter, food and clothing for homeless women and women with children in a domestic violence situation.
They also offer group homes for women and men who are homeless but have some kind of income SSI.
- Must be homeless or in a domestic violence situation and need a safe place to live.
- Emergency shelter for women in life-threatening situations, for up to 3 months, average stay is 30 days
- Transitional housing for up to 1 year, average stay is 6 months
Services are available to women, and their children, who have completed the emergency shelter program but need additional time to complete their life plan or job training.
- clothing bible study (not mandatory)
- boundary teaching counseling parenting skills classes life skills (job skills,health/nutrition,personal hygiene,financial mgmt)