Safe Haven Provides:
- Emergency shelter services for women and children who are seeking to escape the violence.
- Advocacy and service provision for residents and non-residents victims of domestic violence.
- Transportation for victims to appointments and court appearances.
- Assistance for victims through court process for criminal charges, orders of protection and other court processes.
- Support group for victims of domestic violence, in residence and in the community.
- Community outreach through presentations to community organizations about Domestic Violence issues and Shelter Services.
- 24-hour crisis line for victims of domestic violence seeking shelter or counsel.
- Safe Haven can provide referral services to agencies as needed.