- Monday 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM
- Tuesday 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM
- Wednesday 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM
- Thursday 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM
- Friday 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM
- Saturday closed
- Sunday closed
Sistercare is a program of services for battered women and their children residing in Fairfield, Kershaw, Lexington, Newberry and Richland counties in South Carolina.
Domestic violence is a far larger problem than most people realize.
And unfortunately they see more and more women and children who need their help.
Sistercare's services included:
- children's services
- community counseling services
- community education and awareness
- court advocacy
- emergency shelters
- 24 hour service telephone line
- shelter follow-up program
- transitional housing
- hispanic outreach services