- Monday 9:00am - 3:30pm
- Tuesday 9:00am - 3:30pm
- Wednesday 9:00am - 3:30pm
- Thursday 9:00am - 3:30pm
- Friday 9:00am - 3:30pm
Lifespring Center for single women and women with children provides safe shelter, Christ-centered recovery and a long-term transitional living program that offers women who have lost their housing due to addiction, abuse or financial crisis, the support and reaffirming care they need to rebuild their lives.
- six-month to one-year transitional living program
- 12-18 month additional support and stabilization after graduation
- individual and family
- Safe and secure indoor and outdoor play areas
- Neighboring daycare options available for working women
Common areas for recreation, meals, and laundry Food, clothing, and a physical fitness facility are also provided free of charge while seeking employment.
The ministry's housing facility is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week If you need help, please call during office hours.
Lifespring Center is one of the six divisions of Wayside Cross Ministries dedicated to providing life-transforming care for the broken, addicted and abused for over 90 years.