Bread of Life welcomes homeless men, women and children into their Day Shelter every Monday thru Friday from 9:30 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
The goal is to restore dignity, help build supportive relationships, and assist homeless individuals as they navigate their way out of homelessness.
- Coffee and pastries
- Computer use (with valid photo ID)
- Metro bus passes
- Mail Services (with valid photo ID)
- Lockers ($15 deposit, $20/month)
- Hot lunch (Monday through Friday, 12:15-1:00 p.m.)
- Womens clothing distribution (Tuesday, 1:00-2:00 p.m.)
- Mens clothing distribution (Friday, 1:00-2:00 p.m.)
Individuals must come earlier in the day to retrieve a clothing ticket.
A limited number of tickets are distributed, so it is best to show up early.
Social services/referrals upon request
“Bringing hope, healing and recovery to Seattle homeless through a Christ-Centered approach.”