Operation Care is a non-profit organization founded in 1980 providing domestic violence and sexual assault support services, crisis intervention and education to Amador County, California.
Counselors are also available 24-hours a day for people experiencing depression, loneliness, substance abuse, stress, parenting difficulties, teenage crisis and/or child abuse.
- All services are confidential and free of charge.
Operation Care provides assistance to people in need.
That assistance could included:
- Help in obtaining emergency food and shelter
- Emergency clothing
- One-on-one and group counseling
- Advocacy for survivors of family violence
- Counseling and support of survivors of rape/sexual assault
- Thanksgiving meals for families that "fall through the cracks" in other programs
- Christmas food or gifts
- Information and referrals to local and regional help care agencies
- 24-hour crisis line: 209-223-2600