- Monday 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM
- Tuesday 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM
- Wednesday 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM
- Thursday 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM
- Friday 9:00 AM - 2:00 PM
- Saturday closed
- Sunday 10:00 AM - 2:00 PM
Project s.a.r.a.h. (Stop Abusive Relationships At Home) is a program that works to overcome cultural, legal and religious barriers confronting victims of domestic violence and sexual abuse.
While they proudly served the statewide New Jersey Orthodox Jewish community for the past 18 years, no one is turned away due to race, gender or financial difficulties.
They are funded by the:
- N.J. Department of Law & Public Safety
- U.S. Department of justices office of violence against women
- n.j. Department of Children and Families
- Jewish Family Service & Childrens Center of Clifton-Passaic and private donations and foundations