- Monday 8:00 AM - 3:00 PM
- Tuesday 8:00 AM - 3:00 PM
- Wednesday 8:00 AM - 3:00 PM
- Thursday 8:00 AM - 3:00 PM
- Friday 8:00 AM - 3:00 PM
- Saturday closed
- Sunday closed
Transitional shelter for families.
Provide safe housing for homeless families with children in Marion and Polk Counties.
- Individualized case management services including weekly meetings with their Case Manager
- Life-skills supports and trainings in needed areas such as budgeting, savings, anger management, parenting, stress management, and employment skills Residents contribute to their savings monthly building money management skills and creating a fund to help them pay deposits and fees to transition into permanent housing
- Access to a caring staff and community of volunteers focused on helping them heal and create permanent stable households for their littlest residents