Three Rivers, MI - 49093
(269) 273-6154

Office Hours

Open 24 hours

St. Joseph County Domestic And Sexual Abuse Services

St. Joseph County Domestic And Sexual Abuse Services provides assistance and services for victims of dometic violence or sexual assault.
Visit the website provided for full details.
If you are in immediate trouble, call the 24 hour hotline: 800-828-2023.
Hillmann House is the shelter for DASAS and offers shelter to domestic violence and sexual assault survivors and their children from St. Joseph, Cass, and Van Buren Counties.
A At Hillmann House you will get the chance to meet and talk with other battered women and share support.
Your children (regardless of gender and 17 years or younger) are welcome to come with you.
There will be one-on-one supportive advocacy and people with whom you can talk.
To come to Hillmann House you do not need to decide to leave your assailant forever.
Hillmann House is a safe place where families learn about options.

St. Joseph County Domestic And Sexual Abuse Services Mission Statement


Find a mistake?

Are you the owner of this listing? Do not leave a regular comment if you want this listing updated quickly. Update the information on this listing by following this link. Edit this listing

  • Reply User   2019-07-12 16:12:31

    I live near TR & I have tops, regular & long dresses, slacks, & shorts sizes 12,16, & XL in perfect condition to donate if you could use them. They are from my daughter who wore them when she worked. She is a photographer.

  • Reply User   2018-09-21 15:25:25

    I am looking to purchase new living room furniture, but need to be able to get my used furniture out. I have a sofa and reclining loveseat. They are used, but in good, clean condition. Curious if you have a way of picking items like this up (if you need them), as I am unable to deliver. Please call at 269-858-9345.

  • Reply User   2019-04-23 18:56:37

    I have a infant seat, with three bases. Is this anything you could use . I live in TR and want it to help a new mother.

  • Reply User   2019-10-23 19:09:33

    Hi. I worked for the TR School system for 30 years and have now retired. I make hand sewn blankets and would like to donate some to children for warmth and comfort. How can I get them to you?

Leave a Comment
* Comments will be displayed on only, and we do not display personal data of users making comments.

Search by zip code
Search Women's Sober Housing
Sober Housing For Women
Nearby Shelters
© 2008 - 2020 Women's Shelters
All Rights Reserved.