Emergency and transitional shelter for men, women and families.
1. Emergency Shelter: When a guest first comes to the Center Crisis Intervention, Orientation and Assessment are provided.
Guests who will go on to programming at the Center have a Coach who assists in developing and implementing a self-sufficiency plan. The following services are available as needed throughout the stay:
- Adult Basic Education
- Relationship Counseling
- Mental Health and Substance Abuse Treatment
- Peer Mentoring
- Abuse Counseling
- Debt Reconciliation and Budgeting
2. Personal Development and Education: Starting Over/Stepping Higher Program (SOSH) Curriculum includes:
- stress management
- living an integrated life
- team leadership
- goal setting and daily programming addressing the whole person (mental, emotional, physical and spiritual)
3. Job Training and Placement: STAR (Skilled, Trained, Able and Ready) Curriculum includes:
- job readiness
- job retention and job search
4. Transitional Housing: On-site Opportunities Include:
- After Five and Breakfast Club (peer support groups)
- job search and retention
- saving 75% of income
- debt reduction
5. Housing in the Community Guests secure affordable housing, participate in outreach case management, volunteer in the community and mentor guests at the Center.
6. Homeownership Guests move into stable neighborhoods with low mortgage payments and serve as community volunteers and mentors.