- Monday 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Tuesday 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Wednesday 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Thursday 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Friday 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
The Crisis Center of Comal County is dedicated to providing crisis and prevention services to victims of domestic violence and sexual assault.
The agency provides a safe environment where individuals can make educated non-biased decisions about their futures.
The center provides services to women, children and men of all ages.
These services included:
- 24-crisis line
- support groups
- legal advocacy
- assistance with filing for child support
- victims advocacy
- information/referral and community education/prevention
- Monday-Friday 8:00 am - 5:00 pm