Rachel Coalition is a division of Jewish Family Service of MetroWest, and a partnership of nine northern New Jersey organizations working together to provide services and support programs for victims of domestic violence in Essex and Morris County.
- Individual domestic violence counseling provided by licensed clinical social workers
- Domestic violence support groups
- Children's services ( including individual & group counseling 24-hour crisis response line )
- Legal services Access to shelter (w/kosher provisions)
- Access to medical & vocational services Information & referral