- Monday 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Tuesday 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Wednesday 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Thursday 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Friday 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Saturday closed
- Sunday closed
Women Against Abuses two 24-hour emergency safe havens provide free services to women and children who are victims of domestic violence.
If you need emergency housing because of a domestic violence situation, please call the 24/7 Philadelphia Domestic Violence Hotline (1-866-723-3014).
Women Against Abuses safe havens provide residents with three meals a day and donated goods as needed.
- an outdoor playground
- a computer lab supplied by the City of Philadelphias Freedom Rings Initiative
- a workout room donated by Curves
- an art therapy room
- a laundry facility
- a professionally staffed kitchen
- a cafeteria
- and a community room where client meetings are held
The safe havens also have 24-hour security staff.
The locations of the safe havens are kept confidential to maintain client safety.