The Domestic Violence Center provides the following programs:
- Emergency shelter
- 24 hour Crisis HOTLINE
- Crisis intervention
- Womens support groups
- Individual counseling referrals
- Legal service referrals
- Community educational outreach
- Community service program
- Teen Program – "Hurt No More"
- Teen Dating Violence educational program
To get full details about these services please call our office M-F 9am to 5pm at 661-259-8175.
The DVC creates healthy relationships through intervention, prevention and education to end the cycle of violence.