Homeless shelter for abused women & children.
You can reach them 24 hours a day at 770-413-5557.
To provide a safe haven and supportive services for immigrant and refugee women and children who are victims of domestic violence and abuse with a focus on cultural sensitivity and self-sufficiency.
They are a dual program, providing a safe haven and supportive services for survivors of domestic violence and sexual assault.
Those services include:
- Legal Advocacy
- Immigration Assistance
- State Program Assistance
- Child Care
- TANF (Temporary Assistance for Needy Families)
- Transitional Housing Assistance
- Job Training/Job Placement
- Mental/Physical Health Assessment
- English as a Second Language Classes
- Parenting Skills Training
- Children's Programs
- Support Groups