Hagar's House is an emergency night shelter and assessment center with support services for women with children.
The shelter offers at least 30 nights of short-term housing and has room for up to 30 guests.
- Emergency shelter for women with children
- Long-term transitional housing for families with children
- Permanent supportive housing for chronically homeless families
- Financial assistance to prevent eviction or utility cut-off
- Food for households at risk of hunger
“Our mission at Decatur Cooperative Ministry is to help families facing homelessness settle into safe, stable homes and build healthy lives filled with peace, hope and opportunity. ”