Are you homeless?
Have you recently aged out of the foster care system and have no place to go?
Are you between the ages of 18-24 and in need of a supportive, independent living environment?
Vista Maria can help.
Vista Maria’s Shepherd Hall Transitional Living Program provides an affordable 12-18 month program that is geared towards helping you achieve the personal and financial independence you desire in a safe, unique environment designed to put you on the path to success.
As a residence of Shepherd Hall, you will have Vista Maria’s many educational and career-focused opportunities at your disposal including:
- Earning your high school diploma
- Creating post secondary and vocational educational plan
- Budgeting and banking
- Cooking, nutrition, life skills
- Relationship building
- Physical and mental health
- Resume and application assistance
- Support in obtaining employment
It can often feel difficult to make a step in the right direction, which is why Vista Maria is here to help.